E. Bradley Easton
Professor of Chemistry
PhD (Memorial University of Newfoundland)
- materials chemistry
- fuel cells
- breath alcohol sensors
- carbon surface chemistry
- hydrogen production
- May 2017: The Eastonlab bids fond farewell to Becky and Lukas, 2 visiting students from Cardiff University.
- April 2017: Congratulations to Chris Odetola for sucessfully defending his PhD thesis.
- January 2017: The Easton lab welcomes 5 new teams members: Reza M., Reza A., Peter, Richard, and Holly
- November 2016: The Easton lab hosted the ECS Canadian Section Fall Symposoum at UOIT.
- June 2016: Prof. Easton and the research in our lab has been profiled in the news recently, see here and here.
- May 2016: The Easton group welcomes Valerie Bartlett and Holly Fruehwald as a new undergraduate research assisants for summer 2016.
- May 2016: Congratulations to Mohammadreza Ghavidel for sucessfully defending his PhD thesis.
- April 2016: Congratulations to Jesse Allan for sucessfully defending his PhD thesis.
- March 2016: New NSERC funding for the Easton lab. Details here.
- October 2015: The Easton lab bids farewell to Dr. Zhishan Zheng. Dr. Zheng spent 1 year in our lab as a visiting scholar and has now returned to Minan Normal University (China).
- September 2015: The Easton lab welcomes Sydney Cobourn to the lab. Sydney is an MSc candidate who completed her BSc at UOIT (thesis with L. Trevani).
- September 2015: Congrats to both Naser Abdo and O'Rian Reid for sucessfully defending their MSc theses.
- August 2015: The Easton lab is on Instagram. Follow us @EastonLab
- Accepting Graduate Students: I currently have openings for highly qualified graduate students starting September 2015 in the MSc. and PhD Materials Science programs (Materials Chemistry specialization). The research projects involve the preparation and characterization of new materials for fuel cell systems. Stipends will be competitive with those offered at other Canadian Universities. Interested students are invited to contact me directly.