E. Bradley Easton
Associate Professor (Chemistry)
PhD (Memorial University of Newfoundland)
- materials chemistry
- fuel cells
- breath alcohol sensors
- carbon surface chemistry
- hydrogen production
- June 2016: Prof. Easton and the research in our lab has been profiled in the news recently, see here and here.
- May 2016: The Easton group welcomes Valerie Bartlett and Holly Fruehwald as a new undergraduate research assisants for summer 2016.
- May 2016: Congratulations to Mohammadreza Ghavidel for sucessfully defending his PhD thesis.
- April 2016: Congratulations to Jesse Allan for sucessfully defending his PhD thesis.
- March 2016: New NSERC funding for the Easton lab. Details here.
- October 2015: The Easton lab bids farewell to Dr. Zhishan Zheng. Dr. Zheng spent 1 year in our lab as a visiting scholar and has now returned to Minan Normal University (China).
- September 2015: The Easton lab welcomes Sydney Cobourn to the lab. Sydney is an MSc candidate who completed her BSc at UOIT (thesis with L. Trevani).
- September 2015: Congrats to both Naser Abdo and O'Rian Reid for sucessfully defending their MSc theses.
- August 2015: The Easton lab is on Instagram. Follow us @EastonLab
- April 2015: The Easton group bids a fond farewell to Jennie Eastcott (PhD 2015). Dr. Eastcott is off to Vancouver where she holds a Mitacs Elevate postdoctoral fellowship with Simon Fraser University and Automotive Fuel Cell Cooperation.
- March 2015: Congrats to Easton group alumnus Pat Edge (MSc 2013) on his new job with TA Instruments.
- Accepting Graduate Students, Fall 2015: I currently have openings for highly qualified graduate students starting September 2015 in the MSc. and PhD Materials Science programs (Materials Chemistry specialization). The research projects involve the preparation and characterization of new materials for fuel cell systems. Stipends will be competitive with those offered at other Canadian Universities. Interested students are invited to contact me directly.
- November 2014: The Easton group welcomes Dana Frackelton as a new undergraduate research assisant.
- October 2014: The Easton group welcomes Dr. Zhishan Zheng to our lab. Dr. Zheng is a visiting scholar from Minan Normal University.
- October 2014: Congratulations to Jennie Eastcott for sucessfully defending her PhD thesis.
- September 2014: The Easton group has moved into a new lab on the second floor of the Science buidling. We've posted a few pictures here.
- September 2014: The Easton group bids a fond farewell to Dr. Saleh and Dr. Rahman who have both landed jobs at Biolyse Pharma.
- August 2014: Congratulations to Stephanie Mavilla for sucessfully defending her MSc thesis
- March 2014: Prof. Easton will be giving his 2013 Research Excellence Award lecture on March 31. Details here.